CP Cheat Friends Hit Counter

Friday, February 20, 2009

Picture of the white puffle


Padguindude7-Ball of snow is in site, over
Kitty Reyes-Roger that, I'll get the net, over
Padguin7-Uhh
Padguindude7-There's too many people. I don't think we should get the net.
Kitty Reyes-How about you create a distraction while i grab him
Padguin7-I don't even know what this conversation is about.
Padguindude7-No one cares
Kitty Reyes-I'm tired, I don't even care about getting it, over.
Padguin7-Is he made of butter?
It's here. I'm not sure when it will come out for people to buy.
If you find another place where it's hiding, please comment. I'll try to post it.
-Padguindude7

No comments:

Club Penguin Banner

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Who's following CPCF

Pixel Penguin

CP Cheat Friends picture