CP Cheat Friends Hit Counter

Monday, April 20, 2009

New date for party

I originally had the party planned for mother's day but I cant wait that long. The new day wil be............................Saturday April 24. In order to become a CPCF Plus Penguin you have to dress exactly like what I will tell you. You do not need to have the same background or pin. The first one to send me mail I will check their outfits. I'm not just tryin to make you spend coins. Who wants to know how you should dress up? Sometimes non-members can even do this. The way you have to dress up like issss......................

3 comments:

I pod1346 said...

Ill be ther padguindude7!

p.s congratzs on dex dudes contest!

i pod1346

Alex Maria said...

HOW DO U DRESS UP?

Kitty Reyes said...

Hopefully I'll be there to. Padguindude7 won't make it to hard!!! LOL.

~Kitty Reyes

Club Penguin Banner

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Who's following CPCF

Pixel Penguin

CP Cheat Friends picture